Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Wednesday Randomness

1. We'll start off with a positive email I received after a group class I train/coach at 6:00 am:

Thanks! Class today was fun and as long as I learn not to mind waking up before the birds, I'll probably come back next week too.

I guess 6:00 am is early for some people, it's nearly mid day for me considering I woke up at 3:00 am!

2. New car finally in. I may need to learn to take my foot off the pedal!?

3. I had a female client last week performing push ups last week.

Set 1: 8
Set 2: 6
Set 3: 5

I'm talking on toes, chest taping the ground push ups! When we started she had trouble with a push up from her knees. We've been working together for a while now but hard work goes a long way. I'd love to take all the credit but this girl comes in a works her tail off day in and day out. Are you?

4. Check the ingredients on a given food product in your house. Does it contain high fructose corn syrup? You may want to read THIS before you put that product in your mouth.


5. It seems these last couple weeks have been a stressful time for clients I have. It's that time of the semester where things start to pile up and become overwhelming. I've noticed it while training some clients the past couple weeks. People have lives outside of training with myself that can/will affect how they train day to day. Make sure to take some "you" time, even if that "you" time is going to bed a bit earlier than normal. Just like milk, sleep does a body good.

No comments: