Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Doesn't Get Much Better Than This

What a week so far, the start of weeks seem to be a bit crazy. Makes things so worth the craziness when you have clients who go out of their way to write recommendations like this:

I'd really recommend Dusty - I've been working with him since October, and my strength and endurance are greatly improved to the point where I don't think I've been stronger even back in high school or college. I also like Dusty's ability to craft different exercises to accommodate any past mobility or strength issues or injuries you may have. I won't say you won't be sore, but I have never had a situation where I overtrained and hurt myself while working with Dusty, and that happened a lot in the past when I was trying to do things on my own.

If you want to finally get in really good shape, no matter where you are starting from, Dusty can help you achieve your goals. Give it a try, I did!


My point isn't to brag, just to show what hard work and a solid training program can do for an individual.

No comments: