Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Random Tuesday

This whole blog thing is kind of addicting. Here's a couple random Tuesday thoughts:

1. So I was told the term "eat like a horse" doesn't make much sence. Horse's don't eat meat. I geuss I'm to use the term "eat like a lion". Hope your happy Adam.

2. Adam wrote a good series of articles on ACL injuries among other things. He's a former wrestler so I geuss it's only right for him to write about basketball players like he did.

3. I am excited/nervous about a new endefor I'm going to start. I am going to start writing a bi-weekly article for my newspaper back home. The newspaper is the West Liberty Index and the website can be found HERE. I've never thought of myself as a writer and after getting a Fitness and Human Performance Degree that last thing I thought I'd be doing is writing articles. But I geuss it's easy to write about something you're passionate about.

4. I never realized how much work goes into writing an article!!

No comments: