Tuesday, February 17, 2009

A Great Email

I received an email this morning from a client I train back home in a group setting:

Hi Dusty!

How's your day so far? Hope is going just fine. I wanted to let you know what a great time I had last night, it was an awesome workout!!! My back and triceps are sore, but it's a great feeling! Yaaaay!!!
I felt I could move better this time than the very first class I went to try it out. I enjoy taking these lessons with you. You really are helping me and the other ladies in West Liberty to feel better about ourselves.

Thank you for your time and the great workout sessions you put us through!


This is one of the many reasons I love this job. There is so much more to just the training. You really develop a relationship with your clients.

I had a 5:30 am - 5:00 pm day today but when you get emails like this or just see clients progress, that 12 hour day seems to fly by.

No comments: