Thursday, February 19, 2009

My Breakfast

I get asked quite a bit what my breakfast looks like. Well here you go:

1/4 cup brochli
1/4 cup green pepper
4 whole eggs (sometimes 2 egg whites 2 whole eggs)
4 oz chicken or some other type of meat
3/4-1 1/4 cup oatmeal (depending on the day and week)
1 cup plain yogurt
1 teaspoon cinnimon
2 cups milk

1 daily vitamin
2 fish oil

Start by putting the brochli, green peppers, and chicken on the stove. Let them cook for 3-4 minutes. Add eggs and oatmeal to the pan and mix together. After 2-3 minutes mix up/flip over. Cook another 2-3 minutes. Put in bowl and add cinnimon and yogurt.


Yes I cook all this stuff together. I tried it one day because I was tired of cooking the oatmeal seperate and it worked out well. Eating this along with reading emails early in the morning doesn't get any better.

End Result

No comments: